Thursday 2 August 2007

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday I'll admit, even I, with all my positive vibes, was generally miserable. It was one of those days when nothing went quite as planned and in fact so many wheels fell off the wagon that I really felt derailed.
Yesterday evening however I managed to counter the negativity a bit with my friends and colleagues at the Wellbeing Alliance - always a very positive experience.
This morning started off with much trial, tribulation and bother but the day has got better as it's gone on and now the sun is out again and I'm looking forward to a (hopefully profitable) meeting which I have booked in later.
Wonder what elzse will turn up in the next few days - I know there's a teddy bears picnic in the offing shortly!

No comments:

Reference

Text Link Ads