Friday 17 August 2007

The start of tomorrow

is a thought from today. Or in actual fact, for me it's a couple of thoughts from last nights coaching session with Bob Foster.

What's this? I need a coach myself? So how good am I as a coach for you?

Well it's like this. Most good coaches either have a coach themselves or they associate with coaches and share ideas or they have a mastermind group to help them achieve their goals.

It's the sort of thing that coaching often prescribes for others so why not for coaches themselves right?

Bob asked me some interesting questions to start this particular ball rolling and I suspect the answers may be difficult to face but if I can do so, I'll be a better person and probably more succesful for doing so.

I wonder how often other people challenge themselves in this way?

What do you think?

No comments:

Reference

Text Link Ads