Friday 10 August 2007

Linkin Park

To quote one of my favourite songs of the moment (In the End by Linkin Park)

"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end
it doesn't really matter,
I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end
it doesn't really matter"

This was a hard start to a fairly average day.

I never realised that peeling the vinyls off my car would cause me so much distress.

I now realise that the problem is the emotions I had woven into the graphics, how much
of myself I had put into the design and the thought behind it.

Today it will all go and I will be back to having a nice white car again.

She will still be a lovely, clean, white, Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T and for a little while
longer at least she'll be my car but after today she wont seem like MY CAR anymore.

The problem is further compounded by the fact that I had "Live the dreams you have" printed all over her - I have been living mine.

Need to find some new, even better dreams - I am a dreambuilder afterall.

:-)

No comments:

Reference

Text Link Ads