Tuesday 21 August 2007

The search for enlightenment

continues....

Last night I watched 'The Secret' on DVD with my other half. We both know most of the stuff on it anyway but I still marvelled at how easy it has been to fall into the trap of being 'normal'.

Whatever normality is, it's different for all of us - there is no 'norm' about it. I've been saying for a long time to anyone that will listen that I agree with the thought that we create our own reality, or in other words, life is however you make it - but seeing it again, watching the glorious simpliciy of the law of attraction I am forced to concede I still have much to learn and many thoughts still to have.

I've now been tasked with opening my mind, allowing the river of possibility to flow passed my consciousness and to really planning what I want to do with the rest of my life.

See - even though these are the sort of thoughts I challenge people with through coaching, I still need to take stock and take action myself sometimes.

Think I need to do more reading and drawing, good food for the soul.

And I still think Ross will get his new bike - just like that kid on the DVD.

No comments:

Reference

Text Link Ads